The Carpet and Rug Institute of America recommends vacuuming and cleaning carpets and upholstery on a regular basis to reach the optimum life of the product. According to the Institute, studies show that 90 to 95% of all dry soil by weight can be removed from carpet or upholstery by regularly vacuuming.
- We evaluate the carpet and upholstery condition to determine the best cleaning method
- We evaluate the foot traffic for each location and make maintenance recommendations
- Pricing is available for cleaning cubicle panels, chairs and draperies
- Planned maintenance program to extend optimum life of carpet and upholstery
- Up-to-the-minute state of the art equipment